We hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving long weekend…for our fellow Canadians anyway! Any Americans reading this are lucky to say that Thanksgiving is still on its way. The two holidays are celebrated in basically the same way, whether one lives north or south of the border. The ingredients for a perfect Thanksgiving:
PERFECT THANKSGIVING DAY RECIPE
- 5-25 text messages sent and received wishing others a great day.
- A hand full of phone calls to others who live kinda far
- A variety of yummy food for every preference!
- 4 cup of gratitude – or more…
- Sprinkle in a bunch of happy family members and perhaps a few friends.
- Lastly, add in a few of your own individualized family traditions
Whether you spend your holiday with a significant other, a group of good friends or extended family members, we hope it was fun and full of love.
This past weekend, here in Toronto Ontario, we had beautiful weather. It is above seasonal averages so we are thankful for that indeed. Much time was spent outside, in the backyard and barbecuing.
This week is all about designing your fantasy future. Cara and I are going to postpone the full chapter break down until next week. This week what we want you to do in preparation for next week’s challenge is to think about what your perfect life would look like. Focus on the positive and imagine your ideal life, right down to the little details.
For each of the categories jot down that you would like to see in your life in the next 5 years. These ideas do not have to be entirely realistic. If it is something that you really want, include it. You do not have to know the “HOW” of obtaining it.
- Idea mate/partner/spouse
- Do you want to have children?
- Social situation (friends)
- Hobbies or Leisure
- Goals achieved
- One other detail…
Post your responses in one of the following ways:
- Post a response to this blog/page.
- email us at email@example.com
- Post to our Facebook page
- Tweet us…@spensierimethod
Have a great day and we look forward to hearing from you!